July 4, 2018 - 09:00 AM
Bridges Golf Course, Starbuck MB
Date: Monday, July 4, 2018
Tee Time: 9:00am (tentative)
Location: Bridges Golf Course – Starbuck MB
Enty Fee: $ 375 (includes GST)
To Register: firstname.lastname@example.org
ENTRY DEADLINE: June 30, 2018 – 5:00pm
Conditions of Competition:
- Open to all PGA of Canada I Manitoba Zone Members in good standing
- Payment required before tee off
- Format: California Scramble:
- California Scramble is a traditional scramble format with one change.
- The drive your team chooses MUST finish in your own fairway. If no drive is in the fairway take a ONE STROKE PENALTY. Proceed by moving the ball back into the fairway cut by a maximum of one club length. There is no minimum number of shoots required by each team member.
- On professional / Three ladies
- One Lady in each handicap category (1-15) (15-30) (30+)
- Teams scores will be adjusted by Handicap
- Count back will be decided by low back nine score (holes 10-18)
- Prize presentation & dinner following completion of play.
- Dinner dress code for PGA of Canada I Manitoba Zone: Jacket and Tie
Please take a moment review Tournament Rules & Regulations including:
- Alcohol policy:
- No consuming alcohol during PGA of Canada I Manitoba Zone sanctioned events
- Dress Code Rule:
All competitors are required to present a neat appearance, in both clothing and personal grooming, and are required at all times to maintain an acceptable standard of dress both on the course and in the precinct of the clubhouse.
In the best interests of our Members and competitors, the PGA of Canada I Manitoba Zone seeks to protect the safety and well being of competitors. Only under extreme weather conditions(temperatures exceeding 30 degrees Celsius, including Humidex) will shorts be permitted- as per the forecast as of 6:00 am on “theweathernetwork.com” on the day of the event
Penalty for breach of either of these conditions is DISQUALIFICATION.