September 6, 2019 - 09:30 AM
Rossmere Golf & Country Club, Winnipeg MB
Date: Friday, September 6, 2019
Tee Time: 9:30am
Location: Rossmere Golf & Country Club – Winnipeg MB
Entry Fee: $ 165 (includes GST)
To Register: firstname.lastname@example.org
ENTRY DEADLINE: September 1 – 5:00pm
Conditions of Competition:
- Open to all PGA of Canada I Manitoba Zone Members in good standing
- Payment required before tee off
- PGA of Canada I Manitoba Zone Player of the Year event
- Tee Time 9:30am
- Prize presentation & lunch following completion of play.
Please take a moment to review Tournament Rules & Regulations including:
- Alcohol policy:
- No consuming alcohol during PGA of Canada I Manitoba Zone sanctioned events
- Dress Code Rule:
All competitors are required to present a neat appearance, in both clothing and personal grooming, and are required at all times to maintain an acceptable standard of dress both on the course and in the precinct of the clubhouse.
In the best interests of our Members and competitors, the PGA of Canada I Manitoba Zone seeks to protect the safety and well being of competitors. Only under extreme weather conditions(temperatures exceeding 30 degrees Celsius, including Humidex) will shorts be permitted- as per the forecast as of 6:00 am on “theweathernetwork.com” on the day of the event
Penalty for breach of either of these conditions is DISQUALIFICATION.